Data Management Policy
Third Party Data Transfer
ZTPL will share your personal information with third parties in accordance with the third-party data transfer policy. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Transfers Subject to Appropriate Safeguards
- In the absence of an adequacy decision, ZTPL shall take measures to compensate for the lack of data protection in a third country by way of appropriate safeguards for the data subject.
- Adequate safeguards may be provided by:
- Binding corporate rules (agreements governing transfers made between organizations within a group).
- Standard data protection clauses adopted by the applicable authorities and regulators pursuant with the examination procedure stated in the applicable laws.
- Compliance with an approved code of conduct approved by the applicable authorities and regulators (including supervisory authority).
- Contractual clauses authorized by the competent authorities and regulators (including supervisory authority).