We’re growing fast
We’re now a team of 100+ individuals.
No. of working days
No. of employees
A birthday party per days
Our people are our greatest asset – they’re our competitive advantage.
We attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them an integral part of the company’s mission.
- 01Windows Server Administration
No. of Vacancies: 2Location Jaipur, NoidaExperience 3 - 5 YearsRole Windows Server AdministrationNo. of Vacancies 2Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and Administration of Windows based applications, Operating Systems (Desktop and Server) and Server Roles (AD DS, DHCP, DNS, DFS, Print Server, File Server)
- Windows Clustering / Load Balancing / High Availability
- Windows SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 (Management experience from Infra side of Database services)
- Windows Servers 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016 (Must have understanding of all these platform)
- Creating and managing Service Requests and Incidents through a ticket System, Chat, phones.
- Perform daily system monitoring.
- Reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Should have excellent communication skills and excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Should have a minimum of 3 yrs. of relevant experience in Windows server Management as primary skill set preferably MCSA/MCSE certified
- Must be aware about the basic security aspects in the hosting industry.
- 02Pre-Sales Technical Consultant - Cloud
No. of Vacancies: 2Location Jaipur, GurgaonExperience 3 - 5 YearsRole Pre-Sales Technical ConsultantNo. of Vacancies 2Pre-Sales Technical Consultant is responsible for execution and selling of our cloud solutions offerings. This position will be responsible for acquisition & development of new customers and be part of a high-performance sales organization. We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of the technology and cloud industry, a proven record of accomplishment of selling cross a broad geography and uses creative approaches that can help the ZNetLive brand flourish. It is an exciting opportunity to help execute a vision to grow the Cloud Solutions Business for ZNetLive.Key Responsibilities:
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Sell cloud solutions focused on Cloud, AWS/Microsoft technologies, & DevOps.
- Sell directly and close deals with Fortune 2000 companies, Mid-Market and startups owning and delivering on sales goals.
- This is a high visibility, strategic, sales role, with quota. It is a new business generation role.
- Develop and manage the overall sales strategies and related cadence and processes.
- Develop and manage metrics/success criteria for all sales leads, programs, and activities.
- Participate actively in the solutions and offerings definition and solutions development process.
- Work with the executive team to identify and develop strategic alliances, and closely support major customers.
- Represent the company at customer, partner, and industry events.
- Develop highly engaged resources with a high level of business acumen that enhance the customer experience, demonstrate accountability, and achieve results.
- B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ BCA degree is preferred.
- Knowledge in the global Cloud market (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) is highly preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including extensive experience in presenting to C-level executive at large firms.
- Able to build senior executive relationships and navigate commercial negotiations and processes.
- 03Network Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 1Location Noida, NCRExperience 1 - 3 YearsRole Network EngineerNo. of Vacancies 1Responsibilities:
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Upgrades hardware whenever necessary.
- Upgrades software whenever necessary.
- Manage servers & hardware at data centredatacenter.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- 04Technical Project Manager
No. of Vacancies: 2Location Jaipur, PuneExperience 1 - 3 YearsRole Technical Project ManagerNo. of Vacancies 2We have an immediate need for a Technical Project Manager with the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment. This is an independent position and it involves actively managing a team of IT professionals, throughout their client engagement. Qualified candidates must thrive in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation and high-growth environment.This position is founded on relationships - successful managers must have a magnetic personality with a drive to mentor, coach and support their team members and delight in their occupational fruition throughout their engagement at the client site. The right candidate will have an excitement towards building rapport with the team he or she manages, all the while keeping in mind that Consultants do their best work (value add at the client site) when they are satisfied professionally and personally.The proper candidate will maintain company-wide visibility by generating documents and reports regarding consultants who are actively on assignment.Job location: Based in Jaipur or Pune but open to travel to NCR region as per requirement.Key Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate with internal resources and project stakeholders for flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time and within agreed scope of work.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage change requests to the project scope, project schedule by setting customer expectations.
- Analyse project risks and report/escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Monitor and direct consultants to act in accordance with company initiatives, processes and methodology.
- Direct and manage the overall and day-to-day business execution of consultant projects to ensure quality work products, solutions and deliverables.
- Manage relationships with consultants, maintaining frequent and direct contact with them via telephone, email and in person on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate timesheets, logistics, HR, sales & support for consultants.
- Identify, define, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement, productivity, increase efficiency, mitigate risk, resolve issues and achieve cost savings for our clients.
- Complete annual performance reviews and informal/formal performance review processes and relevant feedback as needed.
- Ensure project deliverables meet and/or exceed client expectation.
- Provide leadership and direction to consulting teams in project delivery.
- Provide technical support when needed for consultants on project.
- Advise customers based on product capabilities and best practices.
- Should understand industry standard processes and procedures.
- Should have experience in handling global customers.
- Ensure customer engagement, satisfaction and referenceability.
- 4+ years of proven experience in project management.
- Technical experience in development projects, IT infrastructure projects, delivery of software products is a must.
- Masters/Bachelor's degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent field experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)/PRINCE II certification is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools.
- Strong client-facing, internal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be able to speak clear and concise English.
- Extended work hours may be required, including working hours to align with other time zones, based upon client location.
- 05Product Manager
No. of Vacancies: 2Location JaipurExperience 3+ YearsRole Product TrainerNo. of Vacancies 2We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer to educate people in a technological field. You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals. Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way. The goal is to contribute to the development of people's technical/IT skills to meet organizational needs.Product based trainer: web hostingResponsibilities:
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements.
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda.
- Determine course content according to objectives.
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.).
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually.
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed.
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Conducts Demos, Trainings, Webinars.
- Proven experience as technical trainer.
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
- Experience in designing technical course content.
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses.
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint).
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Degree in a relevant technical field.
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) is a strong asset.
- 06Partner Account Manager/ Channel Partner Manager
No. of Vacancies: 2Location Mumbai, Gurgaon, Noida, JaipurExperience 1 - 3 YearsRole Partner Account ManagerNo. of Vacancies 2We are seeking a Partner Channel Manager focused on Cloud Sales & Solutions, who's primary goal is to support and enable ultimate partner channels across the assigned territory. Candidate should have 3+ years of experience and major understanding of Cloud Sales and preferably experience with AWS or other large cloud provider (Microsoft, Google).Job Location: - Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore, HyderabadSkill Requirements:
- Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance/channel partners.
- Promote Partner Enablement Ideas and initiatives collaborating with different groups.
- Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards.
- Understanding of on premises and driving cloud adoption.
- Manage the registration, pipeline build, & forecast for all partner deals within territory.
- Experience of selling Cloud solutions - Strong cloud GTM understanding SaaS experience (understanding of market, dynamics, sales cycles, etc.)
- Previous work with Systems Integrators is preferred – specifically in driving cloud related initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals.
- Closely work with a multitude of Channel Partners to drive transactional growth.
- Maintain partner scorecard, rating our current partners and leverage to determine new potential.
- Comfortable to travel on frequent basis.
- A Minimum of 3 years of deep, proven channel sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills including strong verbal and written skills and proven presentation skills being able to articulate complex topics
- Proven experience in recruiting strategies and execution of recruiting new partners
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with direct sales teams on partner engagements.
- Track record for managing sales accounts and territories including sell-with motions with partners.
- Should have technical knowledge. MBA in Marketing is a plus.
- 07Senior PHP Developers
No. of Vacancies: 2+Location JaipurExperience 3+ YearsRole Senior PHP DevelopersNo. of Vacancies 2+Skills:
- Self-starter attitude, team work oriented person, Good analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge in core Php/Cake PHP, wordpress, MySQL, RDBMS, website development.
- Should be able to develop SOAP, HTTP API based applications
- Have experience in trouble shooting bugs.
- Strong command on HTML/ HTML5 and CSS/ CSS3.
- Scripting experience in using shell/ Python for creating quick technology solutions to problems.
- 08Key Account Manager
No. of Vacancies: 5Location South/ BangaloreExperience 3+ YearsRole Key Account ManagerNo. of Vacancies 5Job Description:
- You will need a sales driven approach in order to get a lead (email/phone number) out of this potential customer.
- Grow new and existing accounts and manage the entire sales cycle from start to finish for delivery of customized business solutions.
- Identifies and implements innovative business development and sales strategies to increase company profitability by fully leveraging product/service offerings.
- You will need to understand the queries and concerns raised by the potential customers and using a creative sales approach and skills to make them more interest in the company's services .
- You need to formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS.
- Educate customers of all sizes on our value proposition, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Maintaining and increasing business from existing customers. Adhere to defined sales processes and maintain/grow the funnel as per organizational growth plans.
- Willing to visit various clients as per the business requirement.
- Knowledge of various industry verticals may be an added advantage.
- Should have willingness to work in different time zones.
Submit Your Resume
Cant find a career role that fits you?
Upload your resume here and we'll try to sort it out.
Upload your resume here and we'll try to sort it out.