ZNetLive Launches Microsoft Exchange 2013 Hosting Services; Offers Office in the Cloud
15 May 2013
Jaipur, India – May 15th, 2013 A week after unveiling Cloud Shared Hosting and CloudNet Servers with Build Your Own Cloud Server tool, ZNetLive today announced launch of it’s business-class email package services based on Microsoft Exchange 2013.
An official press-release states that ZNetLive offers ‘Office in the Cloud’ in addition to the Exchange mailbox, which includes enhanced collaboration, security, and compliance options that customers can tailor as per their business.
Very recently, ZNetLive also launched it’s SSD hosting services for faster disk I/O performance and Enterprise Solutions.
Designed to help SMBs drive most value from their email communications, the new ZNetLive Microsoft Exchange services come with 24×7 support, expert migration with Cloud Concierge service, 99.999% up-time guarantee and feature:
- A minimum of 25GB mailbox quota capacity.
- The latest version of Outlook 2013.
- Push Email’ for mobile device support.
- Integration of other MS Office applications.
- ZNetLive’s security, anti-spam and anti-virus protection.
- Touch optimization for smart phones and tablets.
- Improved browser compatibility with the new Microsoft Outlook Web App.
- Fully featured remote access to emails.
- Sharable contacts, calendars and tasks.
- Anti-spam and anti-virus protection.
- Mobile email synchronization via Outlook Web Access.
“ZNetLive has a wide pool of customers, a majority of which use Microsoft Office Outlook for their email,” said Mr. Munesh Jadoun, CEO, ZNetLive.
“We understand the needs of businesses and their employees and want to be a one-stop shop for every customer, so it was about time we offered them our Microsoft Outlook email plans. Now they can concentrate on their businesses while we take care of system maintenance with our reliable infrastructure and support which has made us one of the largest web hosting providers in Asian Market,” he added.
ZNetLive’s Exchange Hosting services are fully compatible with mobile devices and come with:
- Hosted ActiveSync: Provides constantly synced email, calendars, contacts etc and more secured access compared to IMAP / POP3.
- BlackBerry hosting: Two-way, wireless synchronization of email, calendar, contacts and tasks between customers’ BlackBerry smartphone and ZNetLive hosted Exchange service, without any additional hardware or software to purchase.
- Outlook Web App: A full-featured, web-based email client with the look and feel of the Outlook client. With OWA, users can access their mailboxes from any Internet connection regardless of whether or not the computer is equipped with Outlook.
ZNetLive’s Exchange Hosting services are available for Free trial for a limited period.