IAMCP India’s North and East chapter conducts digital marketing workshop
11 June 2018
New Delhi, 11 June, 2018 – IAMCP, Independent Microsoft Partner Association, recognized as the world’s largest association of Microsoft partners, recently organized a comprehensive training and interactive session on digital marketing.
The session “Understanding Digital Marketing – 360-degree view” organized by IAMCP India’s North and East chapter was held at Microsoft office, Gurugram last week.
The session, delivered by Shilpa Dureja Puri, Director Digital Marketing, Microsoft India, focused on how Microsoft partners can leverage right marketing strategies to grow their business. A modern marketing enthusiast and a digital transformational leader, Shilpa heads Microsoft’s digital discipline and is architecting the digital experiential strategy.
The interactive training session covered most important aspects of digital marketing, including but not limited to:
- Benefits of digital marketing for driving sales.
- How digital marketing helps in generating more leads than traditional marketing?
- How can a business optimize website to drive traffic?
- How Social Media plays a crucial role in accentuating an organization’s brand image?
- How targeted email marketing helps an organization generate more leads?
- What metrics can be used for measuring marketing efforts’ success?
- How digital marketing team can justify the ROI with their efforts?
With the advanced technologies and smartphones playing a major role in shaping up today’s consumers’ buying preferences, organizations are relying heavily on digital marketing which involves promoting their products and services via different digital mediums, including websites, social media, emails, search engines, mobile apps and more.
Munesh Jadoun, Board member of IMACP India introduced the Microsoft partners to the IAMCP India’s North and East chapter which was launched recently on 11th April. He also encouraged them to join IAMCP India as it will benefit them in their business and get more support and cooperation from Microsoft.
Such informational programs help Microsoft partners understand the trends in the industry and help them reap maximum benefits from their marketing efforts. Microsoft partners can register at www.iamcp.org
to attend such sessions as many more are to follow in future.